Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where I've been

Hey Folks,

I've been away from blogging for quite some time, I've acquired an art degree and am now at Vancouver Film School in the intensive video game design course. From this day on I'll be covering my assignments and giving some news and information in regards to my time at the school. I'm also hoping my blog will get people who may be interested in video games as a career to look into it more seriously. It's no walk in the park, but at the end of the day you're making video games for a living. You could be much worse off, I know I have been.

So, just to recap I'll be covering assignments and passing along information and advice I acquire here as well as covering new and upcoming games and technology. Hope you check back often and enjoy the site. Please don't hesitate to comment or ask questions I'll get to each and every one of them.

Cheers,

Z

No comments: