Sunday, May 2, 2010

Diablo's Tristram Music Remastered and mixed

Thought some folks might enjoy this. This fine fellow composed the Tristram music from Diablo with the sound of rainfall to create a great nostalgic feeling but still fresh song. Free for download.

Check it out:

Tempest in Tristram

I've also added a link to my bestest buddies website which can also be found here Frozen Fox. He's an art student like me, but he does life drawing and character drawing much better than I ever could. One day we hope to collaborate on some games together.

5 comments:

bean said...

That song is wicked. It brings back good memories.

Especially of good ol' Cain/Connery: "Stay a while and listen!"

Thanks for the link, mate! I'll have to update that blog o' mine.

zedkhov said...

I may have downloaded the entire diablo 2 soundtrack afterwords....

bean said...

That's the sensible thing to do, really. Did you get the expansion stuff too? For some reason, I've always really liked the song that played while you were in Harrogath... I think it's called Fortress.

zedkhov said...

I'll let you know when I get home I haven't opened it yet.

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if all this person has done was take the original mp3 track from the game and stuck some rain on it... There is absolutely no difference and I cannot hear any remastering. I was expecting a new song, not a simple sound overlay...

Hardly call it 'composing'...