Friday, April 23, 2010

Avatar and Red Dead

So,

I dunno bout you folks but there are a few things coming out soon that I have really been looking forward to coming out in the next 3 weeks or so. One of them is of course, Avatar. Now, if you happen to be one of the 8 people that didn't see Avatar in 3d in theatres, well...here's your next opportunity to get it on DVD. It's not 3d, it's not on a massive screen, but you can watch it at home in 1080p at least.

Now, there are some people out there that say Avatar is Pocahontas in space, or it's dances with wolves in space....I'll admit it has similarities, but frankly name me a completely unique movie that was successful? This movie broke all the records and had people talking for a reason, if you have deprived yourself you owe it to yourself to check it out and see what the talk is all about.



Finally, I'd like to talk about red dead redemption. Now, they just released a new trailer today and have once again raised the bar, for me at least with anticipation for this game. Please take a second to check out the video here:

Red Dead Redemption

Not bad eh? I really like the innovation they are aiming for here and appreciate Rockstars ability to push the games industry forward, albeit at the suffering of their employees or so I've heard. Anyways, I've linked both the movie and the game in my sidebar if you haven't pre ordered or bought yet. I know you can buy em from anywhere, but well, I am a student and monetizing the site seems like a good idea. Gotta make some beer money somehow right? haha.

I'd love to hear some feedback on my blog, my discussion topics and your opinions on them if you have the time.

Cheers,

Z

2 comments:

bean said...

I'll say this for Avatar: never has a movie with a worse script made more money.

I'll have to add a link to your blog from mine... and... then start updating it again.

Heh.

zedkhov said...

Sure, we can cross reference blogs if you want.